Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 121 of 450

Re: Amazon/iTunes Voucher

Go to solution

Hi @fordy24,

Thank you for posting. I can understand your frustration at not receiving your voucher as part of signing up to BT Mobile. I'll be able to chase this for you. 

Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 122 of 450

Go to solution

So i finally get a response and i am told that my original claim form was rejected as my order number was wrong. I am then told to claim again adding another 45 dyas to the process using the same order number i used the first time!! Someone please resolve this otherwise i will be taking my £65 a month elsewhere.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 123 of 450

Go to solution

I can't say I'm suprised to find such a big thread on this issue.

I applied for my £40 Amazon gift card on the 1st June, received the email thanking me for my claim straight away, and then never heard anything since.

I sent a message to the rewards team via the rewards website on 17th July, and got no response. I then messaged them again on 31st July, which they have replied to today.

Bearing in mind I sent two messages saying I'd never received my Amazon gift card - the reply i got via email was: RE: Sainsburys gift card, and a message from Rumki asking me for the gift card ID number and Serial Number.......

Why must every interaction i have with BT be so painful?? I dread to get in touch.

I have replied to the email, hopefully it will get resolved whilst Amazon still exists, or £40 is still worth anything after inflation, whichever comes first.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 124 of 450

Go to solution
Good luck I am also waiting for a response to my email reply I am not holding my breathe for obvious reasons!!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 125 of 450

Go to solution

Hi @daltonjay 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forum!

Sorry for the delay receiving the £40 Amazon gift card that you signed up for as part of your package.  I can understand the confusion from receiving the email with "Sainsbury gift card" in the heading.

You can send us over your details and we will chase this up for you from here.  Keep in mind that we are busy at the moment and it will take us a few days to get to you from when you send your details over.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

@budest  I can see @JohnC2 is dealing with your case and will update you later today. 

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 126 of 450

Go to solution

Same scenario here. SIM (15gb so 80 quid Amazon voucher-eligible) activated 21/6/16, email claim sent next day  and acknowledged by BT soon after. Nothing received so used the link to query the claim approx 10 days ago and no acknowledgemnent or, more importantly, Amazon voucher! 

Certainly not taking this lying down, the Amazon voucher was a major incentive to take out the 15GB SIM contract for 12 mths (usually go 30 day rolling contract). 

What next?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 127 of 450

Go to solution

Hi @elliedaisy

You can also send your details over.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 128 of 450

Go to solution
Thanks, Robbie. Details sent.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 129 of 450

Go to solution

Good to see that BT has fob me off on the amazon vouchers. Been waiting for 6 months only to be told now that i was not eligible when i signed the sim only contracts back in February, even though it was on offer on the website and i was able to fill out the online claim form with no issue and had emails confirmation to say that i have applied it online succesfully

Thanks BT!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 130 of 450

Go to solution

I signed up for BT Mobile, via BT.com and had a handset as part of the deal.  What drew me to the deal was the £120 Amazon voucher that was offered as part of it.

I placed my order on 21st July, received it and claimed the voucher on 23rd July.  I received an email acklowledging my claim and saying it would check that I was eligible.  Not sure what that meant as the offer was made blatantly clear through the entire signing up process.

I thought I would email BT to check on the progress.

They told me, initially that it was only a £20 Amazon voucher that I was entitled to due to their "terms".  When I queried this, I was then told I didn't qualify at all.

I'm really annoyed, what could be clearer than this.

BT Terms, point 21:

From 19.07.16 until 11.08.16 £120 on all plans across all phones.

As it was ordered and activated in between these dates, how can they now say I am not eligible.

Can any one advise where to take this further.  It was the sole reason I signed up for it.

0 Ratings