cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 16

Amazon voucher for signing up to BT Mobile #2

I signed up for a mobile phone with BT in July and was supposed to receive Amazon Vouchers to the value of 150.00. After several telephone calls, I was advised that the voucher was on its way.  Every time I call there appears to be no record of my previous call.  If I stopped paying my account with I am sure someone will contact me.  

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Message 2 of 16

Re: Amazon voucher for signing up to BT Mobile #2

Hi @EileenRudge and welcome.

I moved your post as it was on an old thread. I'm sorry you haven't received the voucher yet. I'm sure I can help. Can you please drop me over an email with the details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 16

Reference number:
VOL013-**********

I placed the above order for a Mobile phone contract and was offered an incentive of £150 in Amazon vouchers however despite number telephone calls to BT I have still not received the voucher.  EVen the customer service operator from BT was unable to help.

Regards

Eileen

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 16

Good luck trying to get your voucher or any action from the BT voucher team (other than "we will process it manually and you should get it within 15 days....").I should have received my voucher 113 days ago but all I get is "wait another 15 days" from both the voucher team and the moderators!!!!!!!!!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 16

Had an email to ask if the problem had been solved.  Had a few emails asking me to wait another 48 hours to comeplete the form.  BT are a joke!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 16

They are a joke, apparently something wrong with the form, so wait another 48 hours and apply again!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 16

Vouchers 114 days overdue

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 8 of 16

NOT THIS HAS NOT FLIPPING BEEN RESOLVED.  SEVERAL EMAILS PROMISING DIFFERENT THINGS.  HAVE ASKED FOR SOMEONE TO CALL ME.......STILL WAITING.

BT ARE UTTERLY INCOMPETENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 16

Hi @EileenRudge and thanks for posting.

I'm not sure where the email you received came from. I've checked our queue and we have your details. We deal with each case in turn so as soon as you reach the top of the queue we'll be in touch.

@BHW1,

I can see @JohnC2 is delaing with this for you. He's out of the office at present but we'll chase this up for you and will be in touch once we have any updates.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 10 of 16

David, I have had a least 2 emails per day over the past week, none of them from John. Not sure who you are but to be honest you seem as bad as the rest of them
0 Ratings