cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 16

Re: Amazon voucher for signing up to BT Mobile #2

But David, suppose you don't receive any updates what will you do then ? Just send the voucher team another message  and supposing they don't respond and again and again. What you are saying is the voucher team can ignore customers and yourselves indefinitely and nothing can be done. If I am wrong and something positive can be done why doesn't somebody do it??????

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 12 of 16

Hi @EileenRudge,

Thanks for posting. I've checked this and can see that the emails you're receiving are from the vouchers team who have promised to get this sorted for you. I can appreciate how frustrating this is for you. We have your details and will be chasing this up as soon as we get to your email.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 13 of 16

Hi @BHW1,

I can appreciate where you're coming from. We have an escalation procees in place whereby we can chase this at a higher level once all other avenues are exhausted. 

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 16

Thanks for the reply DavidM.

I don't think there is any process in place. Reading through the other posts regarding voucher problems I believe the claim process is dealt with by a third party and the voucher team are not actually part of BT.  So when a customer or moderator contacts them they are not obliged to take any action - the service level agreement between BT and the company may insist that they respond to x number of customer queries in x amount of time, but by sending out the old response" we will deal with it manually please wait 15 days" this counts as a response and they don't actually have to follow up the query. When the moderators on this forum get involved they are very keen to deal with customers through private messaging, I presume this is to give the impression some positive action is actually taking place behind the scenes, but in actual fact the only thing they can do is ask the voucher team to look into it - and if the voucher team choose not to do anything so be it. The process begins again after 15 days.

Just to make yourself and othe readers aware here is a rundown of my contact with the voucher team:

20/06/16 - told to wait till mid July

25/07/16 - told to wait 15 days

11/08/16 - told to wait 15 days

13/08/16 - told it would be sent registered post wait 30 days (if registered surely easy enough to trace - unless this was not true)

17/08/16 - told to wait 15 days

24/08/16 - told to wait 15 days

26/08/16 - told to wait 15 days

Moderators contacted 22/08/16 & 31/0816 - yes that's right, told to wait 15 days.

Therefore if you do actually have an escalation process please explain what it is, unless I hear details of it I won't believe there is one. I hope you can understand my scepticism.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 15 of 16

Hi David

Thanks for your response, but as said previously nothing is happening.  since 7th Septmeber I have received 18 emails from vaious different people all advising that they will be sorting this, so asking for me to complete an online for, some indicating that they have completed this form on my behalf.  The timescales vary in that I have been told to waiting between 15 and 45 days.  You advised that someone called John is now dealing with my case; not heard anything from John.

I have to say the longer this goes on the worse it is getting and as far as you are concerned, you do not appear to be in a position to assist in any way at all; since you intevention absoletely nothing significant has happend, just an increase in emails

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 16

Still no vouchers, still no contact from voucher team, still no contact from mods (keep getting told moderator John has it all in hand - a bit odd he's been offline since 01 Sept).

Anyway I may be a bit slow, but I've figured out why people are always told to wait 15 days. It's because you can't carry the complaint over past 14 days. So if you contact the voucher team on the 15th day it counts as a new query and you are given a new ref number. So on paper it looks like the voucher team completely deal with all their queries within 14 days - probably to satisfy the service level agreement with BT.

If there are any moderators out there I'd welcome a reply, if not I'll have to wait for the elusive John.

0 Ratings