Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 15

Amazon voucher

Go to solution
Please can someone chase my voucher? I have waited over 30 days since claiming. I have tried chasing it up by completing the online form to say I was chasing up a AMAZON voucher from a MOBILE order. The reply said I wasn't eligible for the BROADBAND SAINSBURYS voucher. I don't think they bother reading anything!
0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 15

Re: Amazon voucher

Go to solution

Good luck with that - I've been waiting  3 months and contacted the voucher team over a dozen times and been in contact with the moderators. Just keep being told to give it another 15 days. Also been told by mods that there is no other way around it so in theory you can keep getting told to wait another 15 days for years.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @ajacklin,

I'me sorry you haven't received your voucher. I'll be able to chase this for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 15

Go to solution

All the moderator can do by chasing this up is to pass your details onto the voucher team (which you have already done by filling out the voucher template). You will almost certainly receive an "automatic" email from the voucher team saying they will process your voucher manually and voucher should be with you within 15 days. When in all likelihood you don't receive the voucher you will have to start the process again (and again, and again............).

i think the real reason the moderators get involved is to take the issue off of the message boards and therefore other readers are under the impression something is being done.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @BHW1,

What the moderation team do is case manage your complaint, giving you a single point of contact. If the 15 days pass without the voucher arriving, we will chase this for you. The complaint will only be closed once the voucher has been received.

The choice is yours if you don't want the moderators help then you can contact the vouchers team directly using the link Contact BT

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 15

Go to solution

All I'm explaining is that the moderators do not have any authority over the voucher team or any special routes or processes to resolve this issue. However to any readers looking at these forums it appears that the moderators are proactive and can do something to resolve the issue, when you yourself state that if vouchers are not received you can only "chase this up" - ie send the voucher team another request to look into it. The system is a vicious circle and there is nothing the moderators can do to break it - unless I'm missing something.

Have a nice day

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 15

Go to solution

Well PaddyB,

After speaking to the a moderator on 22/08 and 31/08 and getting promises of "it's not a problem we'll sort it out and you'll get your vouchers within 15 days".........guess what ? Yes that's right NO voucher.

here is a list of promises from the voucher team......

20/06 - You'll get them mid July

25/07 - You'll get them within 15 days

11/08 - You'll get them within 15 days

13/08 - We'll send them out registered post You'll get them within 30 days (IF SENT REGISTERED IT SHOULD BE EASY ENOUGH TO TRACK - UNLESS OF COURSE THEY WERE NOT BEING TRUTHFUL)

17/08 - You'll get them within 15 days

24/08 - You'll get them within 15 days

26/08 - You'll get them within 15 days

Could you please let me know what action the moderators who "case manage" this case will take to "chase this up".

really looking forward to your or any other moderators reply, if any.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 15

Go to solution

I had the same issue with not getting my vouchers. I found that i got mine sorted out by emailing the CEO . Then you get a member of the Executive Level Complaints team dealing with it who normaly phone you to help sort the issue.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 15

Go to solution

Thanks for the advice. I think this might be the way to go, it certainly couldn't be slower or as ineffectual as just relying on the voucher team or moderators to deal with.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @ajacklin,

Sorry for the delay in getting back. Have you received the vouher yet? If not I'll chase this for you again.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings