cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zaharaislam
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Amazon voucher

I had an acknowledgment email when I applied for my Amazon gift voucher after I took out a mobile contract,saying it will be looked into if I qualify but I have not heard anything since?
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Amazon voucher

Hi and welcome to the forum.

[This is where bt customers try and assist each other, we obviously dont have access to order, personal details etc.]

One of the moderation team may pick up and act on this post, but for a response you really need to contact bt directly.

I've seen so many posts on here about thie Amazon voucher that seem to have gone wrong in my IMOHO I think be would be better of just giving customers £50 or whatever off their first bill,

as these vouchers seem to generate problems. Smiley Sad

Anyhow, good luck with it, and dont spend it all at once when it comes Smiley Wink

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 5

Hi @zaharaislam Sorry about that. Look at this https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Claiming-your-vouchers/m-p/1597228#M68366 and there is a link to claim and also to chase up your amazon voucher.

Cheers

John

zaharaislam
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

To chase up my claim,the form will not send at the end it keeps on asking "Please tell us the detail of your enquiry?" But there is no box for me to fill?
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 5 of 5

Hi @zaharaislam That's a bit strange. I take it you have previously completed the claim form? If so it can take approximately 30 days from when you submit the claim. If you have and need to chase your voucher try clearing your cookies and cache and try the chase form again. If you are still having no joy we'll be happy to complete the chase for you. 

Send us your details by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings