Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 42

Amazon vouchers

Go to solution

My girlfriend is having trouble getting her Amazon vouchers. It's been over 45 days and they still have not arrived.

She called last week and was told to wait a couple more days. She called again today to find out what's happening, but was just told to wait without any explanation.

It's ridiculous. I've read posts as far back as 2011 from people complaining about not receiving their vouchers.

She was also unable to log into to her account today, so she tried to reset her password, but is getting the error: "Sorry, We could not find a user with this username."

She spent ages online and on the phone today with BT and still nothing has been resolved. She was in tears by the end of it.

Really disappointed with the way BT treats it's customers. I feel bad now for recommending she sign up with BT.

0 Ratings
41 REPLIES 41
NeilO
Message 2 of 42

Re: Amazon vouchers

Go to solution

@Anonymous Sorry about that, please use the 'click here contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your girlfriends details and we'll be happy to help get both those issues sorted. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 3 of 42

Go to solution

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for letting us know that you couldn't reply on this thread. You should be able to now.

In order to contact us I've made the link available under my profile. You can view it by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods. It'll take us a few working days to reply but we will.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 42

Go to solution

Thanks @DanielS.

I have sent the requested information.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 42

Go to solution

@DanielS it will be great if you could help get these issues resolved soon, thanks.

BT said they would contact my girlfriend yesterday, no one has been in touch. It's just getting stupid now.

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 42

Go to solution

Girlfriend just spoke to customer service.  The lady said she didn't know what was happening with the vouchers but would send a meesage to the voucher department.

And about the account, she said: "your account doesn't exist and you need to create a BT ID". My girldfriend repeatedly tried to explain that she has a BT ID, has a BT account and had previous access to the account. I still helped her set her mobile limits in her account.  But the women just kept repeating herself...

It's shocking that BT doesn't take this situation more seriously. If the account doesn't exist, then it's been deleted or something has happened to it on BT's side. That should be worrying? At the end of the day, it's BT's responsibility to sort this out and to take this matter more seriously.

Absolutely shocking service from BT.

@NeilO, @DanielS it would be great if you could please help sort this mess out. Otherwise I suppose the next step would be to contact Ofcom?

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 7 of 42

Go to solution

Hi @Anonymous

Thanks for posting back!

I'm sorry for the length of time your Girlfriend has had to wait for the vouchers and I do agree with the comments of your recent post.  You do make some valid points.

I have checked our email queue and we have received your details.  We deal with cases strictly in turn as we receive them and as soon as you reach the top of the queue one of the guys will be in touch to give you a hand with this.

Cheers,

Robbie

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 8 of 42

Go to solution

Thanks @RobbieMac

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 9 of 42

Go to solution

How's that queue looking?

Haven't heard anything from BT... No vouchers (54 days and counting) and no access to BT account. Absolutely disgusting!

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 10 of 42

Go to solution

56 days, no vouchers... And account still not sorted...

0 Ratings