cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Guru
Message 11 of 20

Re: An open letter to Warren Buckley (Managing director,customer services)

@cguthier wrote:

Ah yes, I'm one of those let-down customers who would like to have a word with Mr Buckley. Unfortunatley I always seem to end up talking to someone in Bangalore... Can I get hold of anybody in the UK to help sort out my connection problem? Fat chance it seems. So I applaude you, Mr Madcat in your endvours, while I go off an get some redress for the way we're being **bleep** upon by the privatised monopoly of BT and their  relation Openreach.

Maybe if you state the actual problem you have/are having, then someone might be able to help sort it out for you.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gainSmiley Wink

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
geo1986
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 20

You could also message the moderators who were English and kept trying to help that guy (and were ignored)
0 Ratings
andybee64
Message 13 of 20

I am another customer who has wasted six weeks disputing charges applied to my account, when the records show there was a technical issue at my local exchange.

Is my last resort that of emailing Warren Buckley, or would a kind moderator be able to look into my complaint? 🙂

I can furnish you with more details on this matter in a PM.

I should add that I've been bounced between Billing and Tecnical so many times, even Andy Murray has lost track of where my particular ball has landed.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 20

I don't think emailing Warren Buckley will do you any good. He is no longer with BT.

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take up to five working days for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
andybee64
Message 15 of 20

gg

Many thanks!

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 20

Hi andybee64,

Welcome and thanks for posting!

Sorry for the problems you're having.  I can give you a hand from here.  Click on my username and under the "about me" section of my profile you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
andybee64
Message 17 of 20

Robbie

Done... I think. The link took me to an email page. Is that right? 😕

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 20

That's the one Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
luther666
Message 19 of 20

You are typical of the general public who think they should get a decent service. Most interlectual people know that when they enter into an agreement with bt that they are taking out a contract that will run for at least 12 months (unless you dont give them written notice in the bloood of a rare amazon monkey who eats left handed) in which case its 24 months at the increased rate of "we dont care, we have you over a barrel charge". Warren Buckley is just doing his job earning the most money he can from the uneducated masses. The poor man stays up all night trying to think up new ways of stroking existing customers (i particularly enjoy the if you add on to your agreement, your agreement starts again for another 12 months) His poor wife must feel totally neglegted and unforfilled in their marriage du to his selfless commetment to BT. But then again she should have known that entering into a contract with Buckley would leave her unsatisfied. So manup and take your punishment. Youve been out manouvored by a smart alec

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 20 of 20

He is obviously a lot smarter than some who post on this five year old thread. As has already been pointed, he left a number of years ago and no longer works for BT

0 Ratings