cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Expert
Message 1 of 3

Annoying Bt.com website.

It's not totally useless but everytime when I go to the website and then try to scroll up or down, I found that the cursor is always flashing in the Search Engine at the top resulting in my actions pulling down a list of previously searched for items.

It's extremely annoying to me but to others may not be. The only way to get over it is to tap outside of the Search box when the page has fully loaded.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Annoying Bt.com website.

I use chrome and when I go to website can see cursor flashing in search but I just move mouse arrow to somewhere on page and scroll up/down without any problems

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Annoying Bt.com website.

Yes that's what I do as I said but I'm always using a laptop so not quite the same action when using a touch pad. Why there has to be a Search window in the first place is the annoyance, if cursor always resides there initially.
I have to go to somewhere else on the page where touching it isn't a link to somewhere else!
0 Ratings