Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KevP
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 10

Another Amazon voucher not received

Go to solution

My BT Sim was activated early in Jan, with my claim for the Amazon voucher being submitted 11/1/2016.

Apart from the standard 'Thank you...30 days' response, I've not heard anything.

Can a moderator please chase this up for me?

Thanks.

Kev 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
DavidM
Message 2 of 10

Re: Another Amazon voucher not received

Go to solution

Hi @KevP,

Thanks for posting. Sorry you haven't received the voucher. There does appear to be a delay in getting these out but I'll be happy to chase it up for you. Can you please send over your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
KevP
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Thanks to DavidM and Robbie.

Voucher now arrived.

Cheers.

Kev

0 Ratings
tony58
Beginner
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

i activated my sim in early february and have not yet recieved my voucher

0 Ratings
LTJ2109
Beginner
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

I applied for mine on 24/10/2015. 

I chased it before Christmas and was told I would get it "within the next 15-20 working days", then chased it again four weeks ago and was told it "should arrive with you within the next 15 days minus any unforeseen issues"

I have just sent them another e-mail. 

I am now starting to regret I moved my mobile to BT.  I hope this isn't an indication of the standard of customer service I can expect in the future.

0 Ratings
LTJ2109
Beginner
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Gift card finally arrived on 04/03/2016 - four and a half months after I applied for it and chased it three times.

0 Ratings
j_p
Beginner
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution
Hi can you let me know who you emailed? I've not had any contact from BT whatsoever!
0 Ratings
Hevmcd
Beginner
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution
I have not received my amazon voucher and have been told to enquirer via the website but I cannot find where to do this! Can someone please help? I have called several times now only to be brushed off again and again! Thanks
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution
0 Ratings
chrisola
Beginner
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

I realise the community managers are trying to help with the FAQ, but the fact is, the claim form cannot be completed with a valid order reference, as these are 20 digits long, whereas the form only allows you to input an 18 digit order reference. Therefore, every reference submitted, since the order numbers became 20 digits long, has been invalid.

I, like many others, have tried to complete the form, and ended up missing out the first two letters of my order references in order to get it submitted.

Hopefully, this works, but it's just getting to 30 days now, and nothing. I either had to not claim, or try and fudge the order reference in, neither of which is going to get me the vouchers (i have 3 to claim) but what else is there to do?

The form is basically wrong, and appears to have been wrong since it was created. A major oversight \ genuine error or a cynical ploy to not give out vouchers without a ridiculous amount of hoop jumping by customers...who knows.

I can't see this error has even been acknowledged anywhere.

So..after reading all the replies, i'd like to say thank you to the community reps for sorting this out for us the best they can - i'll no doubt be badgering them too in a few more days!!

0 Ratings