cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Another Missing Cashback Vouchers Claim

Hi Moderators, tried to find the relevant information on the BT website to chase my missing M&S Vouchers, but unable to find any help.

DavidM, I read your "Claiming your vouchers" post, but there is no mention of M&S Vouchers, so it isn't clear exactly how I chase these.  Maybe you could update the post?

Any idea how I chase the missing M&S Vouchers?  I've now been signed up for a couple of months and raised the cashback claim around 5/6 weeks ago.  According to the info I received at the time:

"BT vouchers Form Completion Page.

Your claim for your Marks and Specer vouchers has been received.

Your details will now be validated to check and esnsure your braodband service is active.  If your service is active your Marks and Specner vouchers will be mailed to the address where your Broadband/Infinity has been provided.  Please allow up to 30 days from your service being activated and claim being receved foryour vouchers to arrive.

The BT Special Offers team"

It would be great to get the vouchers I was promised and it's a shame I have to go through the hassle of chasing them from reputable companies like BT and M&S.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Message 2 of 6

Re: Another Missing Cashback Vouchers Claim

Hi @milleniumaire,

When did your Broadband go active? Did you claim your Voucher using the link? - Claim your Marks and Spencer vouchers.

If so what date was this done?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Hi PaddyB,

Thanks for responding so quickly.

I've tried using MyBT (Your Package Overview) to find details of my broadband start date, but nothing is shown, however, My first BT bill shows Broadband and Calls being charged from 16th September.

Is there somewhere under MyBT that I can see this information?  I get the impression it is being "hidden" so customers don't know when there contract ends, but then maybe I'm just being cynical!

Regarding the M&S claim, I had to ask BT for help in making this claim at the time as it wasn't obvious how to do it.  I can't say for sure if that was the link I used, but looks likely.  I did take a screen dump of the confirmation page after making the claim and that shows the URL https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/marksandspencers/complete.asp,which is very similar to the link you provided, so I will say Yes, that is the link I used.

I believe the date I made the claim was the 19th September, so it has now been over 6 weeks.

Regards.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 6

Hi @milleniumaire,

If you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile, I'll take a look at this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

PaddyB,

I've completed the form as requested.

enquiry reference number: **Edited by Mod**

Regards.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Hi @milleniumaire I can confirm we have received your form and will be in touch soon.

PS best not to post reference numbers 😉

Cheers

John

0 Ratings