Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Another No Show by Infinity Openreach

Ha, 

Second appointment now missed. I even rang this morning and was told they were on there way. Laughable, truly laughable. I wonder if BT's Cheif Exec understands just how bad his Company is, what is, or isn't, being done in his name. I shall drop him an e mail in vain hope that he will read it.

In the meantime i will no doubt have to wait another two weeks whilst the oxygen theives at Openreach **bleep** it up once more.

I wonder if a small claims Court could be used to get back the mobney, over £400, that I have lost as a result of the time off work. I doubt if BT actually give a monkeys.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Another No Show by Infinity Openreach

The forum mods will reply to you here and give you their link when they read your post
Please do not send them a PM as this is not the correct contact method and this may delay any reply from them as they may not be back on shift for some time  

mod contact.JPG

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 7

Hi BobC44,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry that the engineer's appointment was missed.  Click on my username and under the section "about me" you'll see the link to "contact the mods".

Whenever we've received your details we'll take it from there.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

The e mail I sent to the boss, doubt he will read it, but it was good to write....

Hi Gavin

Just  dropping you a quick line to make sure you are aware of the problems that your BT Infinity customers are having with BT Openreach.

On two occasions now I have been let down by BT and Openreach installation engineers who have not kept their appointments. The BT Infinity team spoke to the engineers on both occasions and I was assured they were on their way.

Turns out they never even accepted the job order off the system. Looking on your own customer forum it would appear this is a fairly widespread occurrence. 

I am sure that from your view, a missed appointment rate of one or two percent is nothing to be concerned about. From my view it is £400 of time off work and time I will never get to spend with my family, let alone the aggravation of having to deal with your disjointed UK/Indian customer services division.

If you and your Board are content that this is being done in your name and that you are all content this is the best you can do then please don't bother replying to me, it would be a waste of your time and mine.

However, if you are going to take some action to fix your business then do drop me a reply and let me know.

I shall now wait yet another two weeks and hope that you deliver Infinity to my house, not a lot to ask, is it?

Kind Regards

etc etc...details removed.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Cheers for the offer Robbie, but it's not your job to fix the business. However, if you can help by contacting the CEO or the two Directors responsibkle and passing on my simple letter above, that would be good. The number of complaints about Installations needssome senior management attention with BT, hope it gets it.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

I received a reply from Gavin, BT's CEO. I hope my situation improves soon and just as importantly that the business starts to get this right for all customers.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

I suggest you now take up Robbie's offer of help as he and the forum mod team can take personal ownership of your problem and give you a personal point of contact until your problem is resolved the forum mods have a very good record of resolving problems
0 Ratings