cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 19

Re: Another disgusting interaction with BT - escalate a complaint?

You should never have to yeah agree ,but with incompetence comes ignorance and with ignorance comes bad manners ,yeah off bt staff 3 times in a week ,are we supposed to put up with it raised voices wasn't coming from me pal . At first i thought it was the Indian staff but after the first 2 calls to india which was disgusting and bad mannered i got one from this country big mouthed sh-t he was ,i was calm collective and never lost my temper once ,my complaint has been registered with bt still waiting for a reply wont hold breath ,Warren Buckley is to get a letter politly written of course and the rest of my concerns are posted to watchdog .we cannot,should not ,never be spoken to like idiots and to do it on the phone and carry on in the back ground thinking he has hung up stinks .would they say it to our faces no so why act like morans screen bullys .subject is now closed .

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 12 of 19

Hi guys,

I think we’re getting off topic here.

@benclarkson,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I’ll be happy to take a look into this for you if you wish. Just drop me an email with the details. You’ll find the “contact us” form in the about me section of my profile.

@totalmess,

If you having problems please get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 19

Ive already put my views to BT i am just waiting for an answer thanks anyway .

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 14 of 19

Still no reply ?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Message 15 of 19

@stuartrogerson wrote:
The only person who loses when you lose your temper is you.....
You should never have to raise your voice to anyone ...

Same applies to companies making a person raise their voice to listen to you.

If this helped you please click the Star beside my name.

If this answered your question please click "Mark as Accepted Solution" below.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 16 of 19

The last time BT business got on the wrong side of me the din could be heard through a dividing wall...
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 19

BT, like any big organisation, can be very frustrating when things go wrong. Believe me, I felt like screaming from the roof tops over things that have gone wrong. But the people on the phone are only PEOPLE, trying to do a job. They do want to help. Just be polite.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 18 of 19

I think you'll agree that having to wake at 6am, driving two hours to a distant office to wait for a BT switch engineer (who had been booked a month in advance) and having to call twice before recieving confirmation that no engineer had been sent and we'd have to get a new appointment led me to be a little less than happy.

What was even more hillarious was that the new appointment was 4 weeeks away, and when the bloke did arrive (from Stafford, four hours drive away) he diagnosed a faulty part which meant we could have put it under our care plan which doesn't take two months...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 19 of 19

Don't complain to much guys you will be accused of going off topic .we have every right to complain when things go wrong especially when ignorance and wasted appointments are on the agendas ,i never lost my temper once i was just voicing my concerns over the way i was being treated ,perhaps my calm polite manner was a little to much for them to understand maybe i should shout next time ?or take the phone out side and let every one have a go .i will say this though next time i get treated with disrespect i will cancel my contract straight away and see them in court .

0 Ratings