Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darthpaul6
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Another missing cheque...

Morning all,

There seem to be a few of these stories so here's hoping...

I'm a new customer who applied for cashback (after service initiated) via £125 Mastercard (received) and £50 cheque (not received.)

It's been over a month since I claimed the cheque, so I've been searching the forums and come up with a couple of email addresses to contact BT through. However, both are bouncing messages back, with receipt rejected permanently. For the record, (and anyone else thinking of using them), they were affiliates@bt.com and voucher.offer@bt.com

Can anyone advise how I'd take this forward, please?

Thanks in advance!

P

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
andrew_535
Beginner
Message 2 of 6

Re: Another missing cheque...

I also have the same problem as above. Still awaiting the £50 cheque and emails bouncing back. Live chat was unable to give me any solutions. Any mods that might be able to help?

0 Ratings
darthpaul6
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

I took mine here https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Missing-Cheque-Reward/m-p/1699061#M82276 and although I haven't received it yet the mods have been very helpful.
NeilO
Message 4 of 6

@andrew_535 Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
andrew_535
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

@NeilO - thanks for the quick reply but I can't find any 'click here to contact the mods' link on your profile.
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 6 of 6

Sorry about that @andrew_535. Can you try the link in my profile?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings