cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Sage
Message 11 of 15

Re: Help: Another new customer having difficulty signing up for Infinity, doe BT want my business?

Did you raise this with the mod team as advised, if so when?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 12 of 15

Re: Help: Another new customer having difficulty signing up for Infinity, doe BT want my business?

Yes, as soon as I saw your post (within an hour), thanks, I live in hope (impatiently).

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sage
Message 13 of 15

I understand your frustration and impatience but give the mods time to get back to you. They are very good at what they do.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 14 of 15

Thanks again pippincp, I'm off to bed now so I will be patient for a while at least.  I expect the mods (who certainly have an excellent reputation on here) will pick it up in proper order and assist as required.

Good night to all.

-  Alastair.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 15 of 15

OK, I just called 080073102862 again, this time I have been told that it is not possible to transfer my telephone line rental, calls package and broadband in one go (If so, why does the website allow me to select all these at the same time?  More worrying, why did 2 sales advisors each spend around an hour with me on the phone trying to do this?).  I am now told that I need to transfer my telephone line back to BT and only once that is completed can I place the order for Infinity, can anyone confirm for definite if this is correct?

Surely the ordering system should allow an order to progress in stages if that's necessary.  Keeping prospective customers waiting for so long for a return call that does not happen, giving conflicting information from one advisor to another and making them jump through hoops just to order what is nowadays a common service is hardly the way to gain new business.

The 'Free for 3 months' offer for the Infinity package ends in 4 days, I'm told it takes 11 days to get me telephone line transferred so I will now miss the offer because BT could not process my order when requested - not at all happy about that, in fact if I cannot benefit from the offer then I might as well cancel the whole thing.

0 Ratings