http://fttc-check.alc.im/

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings
sommereader
Beginner
Message 12 of 16

Re: Another on/off arrangement with the Internet

Sorry don't mean to rant would actually like to get what we have a little more reliable but the demands of two teenagers put a lot of pressure on the bandwidth and having a ropey hub does not help. I had a look on the link you suggested and found our box is not in a phase so the wait looks like a long one. We live in chrch gresley served by the swadlincote exchange but live on a sprawling area of dull boxes that are in the catchment area of the school we wanted our kids at. Life is a bit of a compromise that kids don't understand. Thanks for your help and I will try to get line statitics to look at my current problem
0 Ratings
sommereader
Beginner
Message 13 of 16

ADSLStats150120131950.jpgspeedtest150120131945.jpgOk here are the requested statistics, the short up time for the hub was because I had to relocate it to connect directly to my PC, there was nothing to report on the silent test.

0 Ratings
sommereader
Beginner
Message 14 of 16

Here are more ADSL stats 15 minutes later, the hub reset itself without me doing anything

ADSLStats150120132004.jpg

0 Ratings
sommereader
Beginner
Message 15 of 16

for good measure here are some further stats after a while in limited use (I reconnected the vodafone sure signal, as none of our phones work without it) and added these posts

ADSLStats150120132040.jpg

0 Ratings
sommereader
Beginner
Message 16 of 16

Hello?

Are there any suggestions?

Should I order a new HH3 or do I need to consider other options?

Or have I hacked you all off so much you won't reply to me anymore?

This is a forum you know and part of the process is to express one's frustrations, if that is unacceptable then it shpuld be made clear, and I did say sorry for ranting.Smiley Embarassed

0 Ratings