cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Any way of getting a HH5 for free? (HH2 currently)

Go to solution

Been with Infinity since it launched, Homehub 2 is pretty problematic with the switch / amount of devices I use. DHCP issues a lot with wireless devices, to cut a long story short is there any way I can obtain (without pretending my current router is fully broke) a Homehub 5 from BT? I'm not going to be spending any money out on equipment offered to new customers especially as I've just renewed too. There are much better ASUS routers to be had for similar kind of money. Thanks guys

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Any way of getting a HH5 for free? (HH2 currently)

Go to solution
You should have negotiated a new router when you renewed.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
If you found this post helpful, please click on the star on the left
If not, I'll try again 🙂
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
If it was left to me I would of, didn't really pop into my head until recently either way. Perhaps my HH2 will blow a fuse soon anyway and I'll be stuck using a spare router until HH5 arrives.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

As you are using a modem you are more likely to get a hh4 to use with the modem not a hh5

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Tags (1)
0 Ratings