Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 41 of 53

Re: BT Cloud 500GB ?

Go to solution

Hi @DavidM

Just wondering if you were able to check my account yet ? I still have the 5Gb limit on my cloud storage.

Regards
Colin
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 42 of 53

Go to solution

@cmwb I'm sorry about the delay getting back to you we're really busy at the moment. Your details are in our queue waiting to be picked up. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 43 of 53

Go to solution

I have BT Infinity 1 and I have received an e-mail just today stating that my speed has been upgraded to 52Mbps (which is correct as I have checked) and that my BT Cloud storage has been upgraded to 100GB but when I log into my Cloud it is still showing as 5GB.  The e-mail does state that, 'We HAVE GIVEN you 100GB storage on BT Cloud' so that would suggest to me that it should already be showing in my Cloud but it is not.  Can you help please?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 44 of 53

Go to solution

@mcphesa Sorry about that, please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username .

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 45 of 53

Go to solution

I also have BT Infinity 1 and received the email advising i now had been given 100GB Free BT Cloud storage.

I've tried to click on the moderator profile but can't find the "contact the mods" link?

As well as this, I made several calls to BT on or just after 3rd July asking for the free upgrade but no one could help me and they just said they would get round to it.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 46 of 53

Go to solution

Hi @ramage316,

I'll be able to help with the cloud upgrade. You can send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 47 of 53

Go to solution

I am also trying to find out why there is no increase in my Infinity 1 5gb limit, yet?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 48 of 53

Go to solution

Hi @egros,

Thanks for posting. I can help you with this. Drop me ovr an email with your details. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 49 of 53

Go to solution

I've experienced the same thing as other users here.  On 5 May 2016 I was sent an email promising me 500Gb of Cloud storage from 3 July.  On 6 July I contacted BT through webchat and the operator told me I would get it soon.  On 15 July I received another email telling me I now have 500Gb on Cloud storage.  I've checked on my mobile app and on my Mac app and still I only have 5Gb.  Can anyone help please?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 50 of 53

Go to solution

Hi @seanriley Sorry your Cloud storage limit has not increased. 

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings