cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Anyone has the Home Hub 4? Is it any good?

Hello all,

So am currently with BT Infinity 80Mbps and have the Home Hub 3 Type B, which is solid as a rock, I don't think I have had to reset it at all in the 1 and a half years I have had it, really good piece of equipment.

But as I seem to be reading, HH4 is available now to upgrade for £35 squid, is it worth it?

As fas the the specs are concerned, it looks identical to HH3 apart from the dual channel (2.4 / 5) ability.

Who has this new hub, is it worth upgrading? I am thinking, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, and my HH3 type B certainly isn't broken!

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Anyone has the Home Hub 4? Is it any good?

Do a search of the forum for HH4 or Homehub 4 or have a look through the forum and you will find various views to help you make up your mind.

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 3 of 4

I suggest you join the other threads on the HH4 rather than starting yet another one and diluting the information.
Highlighted
Expert
Message 4 of 4

i would suggest if your hh3b is working well to stay with it until the buga are aroned out of the hh4, there is a saying ..if its not broken dont fix it.., some people seem happy with the hh4 while some others are having problems with it, i thought about getting one but after reading about them i am going to wait to see if there are any fixes for the problems people seem to be having with it. like you i use a hh3b and so far i cannot complain about it, the wifi seems good enough and has never needed restarting exept for at the very beginning of my service i had to reset it to get my upload speed running at max

0 Ratings