cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul1360
Expert
Message 1 of 57

App Down????

When trying to log onto app get "You are not connect to the Interenet CN001" Exit app     Retry

Odd that as just done a speed check and am connected to the internet at 62Mb and 18Mb up. so what gives BT please?

0 Ratings
56 REPLIES 56
johnmcbride1109
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 57

Re: App Down????

same problem here! Can't logon via web either, shocking service!

Message 3 of 57

Total failure here, even on the reliable iPod.

Can't login "we are experiencing temporary difficulties".

Must be overloaded, or overwhelmed with the enthusiasm of all subscribers.

NeilO
Message 4 of 57

Must be something with your device I suspect, as the App is working in general

DSA
Contributor
Message 5 of 57

Several other recent posts on the forum suggest otherwise!
Paul1360
Expert
Message 6 of 57

Neil,
really it's my device at fault then thank you very much for your help and you for enlightening me as to what the problem is with your service. So the other 2 customers must be the same its their devices.
Well I may tend to think you are correct if it was not for the fact that no matter what device I try I get the same error and FYI that's on an ipad2, Nexus 7 & 10, Sony Tab Z, SG Tab 2 7 & 10.1 and SG Note 10.1, So all my devices are faulty then. wow
JohnHatter
Contributor
Message 7 of 57

I can't log in getting "we are experiencing technical issues". I could log in about 30 mins before kick off. Using ipad 2
lepercorn
Beginner
Message 8 of 57

Watching online - 1 minute in, stream cuts, blue "loading??" dots. Try to check other channels... nothing!

Now I am stuck in a loop of being continually kicked back to the bt.com login page.  What an absolute joke... well done BT, first game of season and completely ball it up.  Not happy Jan!

Words
Contributor
Message 9 of 57

Logged in easily enough before kick-off. Just tried to log in again. It shows me as logged in to BT Sport but when I launch the 'watch now' button I just get a totally blank page (Firefox and IE). Hmmm...

0 Ratings
JohnHatter
Contributor
Message 10 of 57

Please try later I'd d004
0 Ratings