Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 11 of 47

Re: App now broken on the Hudl?

Go to solution

Curious!  Both live and video catch up streaming fine today.  No changes to the app or otherwise my end so one must surmise they have tweaked something at the BT server end.  Would be nice if someone from BT could confirm that.

0 Ratings
Richard70
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 47

Go to solution

Yes I am also having the same issue with the VC010 error message when I am attempting to watch anything, even when I do not have any other streams running. Not happy as missed first half of yesterdays game and same thing tonight. Just signed up to BT for another year as well.  Please offer advise/sort promptly BT as had been a good service but not currently.

0 Ratings
Mickel01
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 47

Go to solution

I am having the same problem on my hudl it worked fine until last weeks app update.spent over an hour last night chatting with BT but to no avail. Come on BT get your act together this is really peeing me off.

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 14 of 47

Go to solution

Seems to be hit and miss at the moment which I take as further evidence that the problem lies with the streams and / or the BT delivery mechanism.

And still no comment from BT about this ... Smiley Frustrated

0 Ratings
Kev24
Message 15 of 47

Go to solution

I also have this problem after using the app all year. Uninstall / reinstall doesn't fix it. My Nexus is fine.

0 Ratings
Richard70
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 47

Go to solution
Please please BT get the VC010 error sorted on Huddle. Very frustrating at not being able to watch when I want too. OK until the last update. Is it possible to go back to previous version that worked. BT PLEASE RESPOND.
0 Ratings
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 17 of 47

Go to solution

Work around. Play an on demand stream first, may take a couple of attempts but eventually it will play. Then return to the live stream, works every time for me. Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Mickel01
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 47

Go to solution

This is terrible at the moment, yes sometimes it works but it took me twelve attempts last night to get it working, before the update I never had it fail once. is anyone from BT reading this or doing anything about it. Could some please respond I even left my telephone number with the person from BT whom i had a concersation with on BTs chat line last week, so someone could contact me but, nothing at all. Getting very frustrated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Ratings
another_apple
Beginner
Message 19 of 47

Go to solution

No go on my Hudl either. Tried all sorts of things but none have worked. As has been said before it was great and is now completly usless.

Come on BT, at least let us know you recognise a problem. we can't all be wrong!

0 Ratings
Mickel01
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 47

Go to solution

Apparently looking back on different Forums this was a common fault in the early days of the BT sport App, it must have been sorted then, because as people keep stating on this forum it was working fine untill the last update.

Why are you not responding BT? could you not at least admit there is a problem or dont you care. seems like the latter to me.

0 Ratings