Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moderator-Retired
Message 21 of 47

Re: App now broken on the Hudl?

Go to solution

Hi guys, 

I have sent this off for investigation and will post back once I have an update for you. 

Cheers,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings
Mickel01
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 47

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply

0 Ratings
Mickel01
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 47

Go to solution

Just to let you all know still wont work on the HUDL, Tried 10 times last night, failed everytime. unninstalled app re-installed app. Did a forced stop, changed password, powered down, all these steps were suggested by a person on the chat line over a week ago. Cant say I havent been persistent.I have left my tablet with the app unninstalled, will re-install tonight and see what happens. will try to report tomorrow. Not holding my breath.

0 Ratings
Mickel01
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 47

Go to solution

Well folks I re- installed the app, and after 5 attemps it worked, so i was able to watch the football ,thats the good news, I then stopped it and tried to get it going again, after 6 more attempts it still would not work. So sometimes (very few and a lot of messing about) it may work but most of the time it wont. So its intermittant at best but so unreliable it may as well not work at all.

Really fed up with this now.

0 Ratings
littlegl
Beginner
Message 25 of 47

Go to solution

Work around not working here too!  BT response seems to be that they are aware of the problem but struggling to get a handle on it. I guess their minds have been on the email troubles mainly.

My hudl one seems to nearly attach to the recorded stream but then drops back to the menu page.  Then 3 strikes and I get the vc010 too many streams error.

Come on BT !!!!!

0 Ratings
Mickel01
Aspiring Contributor
Message 26 of 47

Go to solution

Still not working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Ratings
Mickel01
Aspiring Contributor
Message 27 of 47

Go to solution

Just seen an Update to BT sport app on appear on my Phone, Hopefully it may be there for my Hudl when I get home. Fingers crossed.

0 Ratings
Mickel01
Aspiring Contributor
Message 28 of 47

Go to solution

Well that's been a waste of time, update has made no difference, how long BT before you get this working again.please don't make it another three weeks before you do something. I've tried all the work around again and nothing works .

0 Ratings
littlegl
Beginner
Message 29 of 47

Go to solution

Same here, worked once this p.m. at the third attempt.  Since then just the same three failed attempts then the well used VC010 ,too many streams running message, when in fact nothing to view and kicked back to where it started.  I uninstalled  then

installed the new release afresh and not surprisingly no joy.  Some of us are still waiting BT......................

0 Ratings
Mickel01
Aspiring Contributor
Message 30 of 47

Go to solution

In a way Im glad its not just me, but you have described the sequence perfectly that is happening with my tablet. It wouldnt be so bad if we were updated with what BT are trying to do with their app. Just roll back to before the last 2 updates. This may sound simplistic but at least the **bleep** thing worked.

Im paying £17 pounds a month for the BT Sport service and this is just not good enough at the moment.

Up your game BT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Ratings