cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Appalling Customer Service.

I dont usually sign up for stuff like this but I dont know what else to do. I have receved the most appaling customer service from BT and I'm still without BB or phone with no idea whats going on. I am repeatedly told lies on the phone and no one ever rings back when they are supposed to. Without warning and for no apparent reason the second line that I have have in my house (I'm a home worker) stopped working on the day my new HOME BB and phone was supposed to be activated. BT customer services blaming my old supplier for the issues yet we have proof that Virgin did nothing wrong and ported the number over exactly as requested by BT. Without any warning via email or calls I get an email saying that my BT sport has been cancelled and then when I checked my bank the next day the money I paid for my years upfront line costs have been refund, again with no explaination. So now I have no active order on BTs system, No Home BB, No Home phone and No work BB. No one in BT has any idea what the problem is or how to fix it and there is no urgency from BT to try to resolve. On Wednesday I finally spoke to a so called manager so promised that he would personally deal with this case and would ring me today (Friday) with a resolution. Guess what... NOTHING at all.

I am disgusted. If I treated my customers like that I would be sacked. BT have no idea what customer service is. And more worryingly they are so big that they dont care what customer service. Who cares I have no services, certainly not BT. What an utter farce.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Appalling Customer Service.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they cannot deal with service issues that way.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail, when its your turn in the queue.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Hi Ptuckerzzddrr,

Welcome to the community forum. I am sorry to hear that you have been left without service. If you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile, I'll be able to take a look at the details of your complaint.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Ive sent details as requested.
0 Ratings