Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 11 of 23

Re: Argh!! It's broken again!

Go to solution

Hi @Frontera2,

I'm sorry that this hasn't been resolved. @RobbieMac is dealing with your case. He is back in the office later on today, I'll get him to get in touch then with an update.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 12 of 23

Go to solution

Hi @Frontera2

I'm very sorry for the time this is taking.

I have been in touch with my colleague that's dealing with this for their urgent attention to get this sorted out.  I'll come back to you when I have heard word back from them.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 13 of 23

Go to solution
Still nothing..

My friend has been without his email, save for when it was fixed for a couple of days, for two months now..

How on earth can this be deemed acceptable?!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 14 of 23

Go to solution

Hi @Frontera2,

It's with an email team dedicated to fixing problems like this. We expect a reply back by Tuesday due to the weekend and bank holiday. We'll be in touch afterwards.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 15 of 23

Go to solution
Right, this is getting farcical.

My friend had a call from a lady from the Indian call centre on Saturday about his email...

She told him that his computer needed cleaning to solve the email problem and possibly and engineer to come and visit?!

What planet are these people on? The fact that his email account is not accessible in any way, including via POP3, on any device is absolutely nothing to do with his computer! And why a "home visit" may be necessary is beyond me.

Why oh why do BT allow their call centre to spout such rubbish and unnecessarily worry people that they have something wrong with their computer when the fault is clearly at server level?!

He's a technophobe and therefore believes what they tell him, and I have to reassure him.

Come on BT enough is enough, this farce is almost worthy of media attention which may have to be the next route to go down...
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 16 of 23

Go to solution

@DanielS wrote:

Hi @Frontera2,

It's with an email team dedicated to fixing problems like this. We expect a reply back by Tuesday due to the weekend and bank holiday. We'll be in touch afterwards.

Thanks

DanielS

Sounds like the dedicated team need removing and new people who know what they are doing employed.

I expect a few of us on in here will be able to provide the correct help - if allowed.

Please sort out the management side of this, and get them to visit these forums to explain themselves. It is atrocious.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 17 of 23

Go to solution

So, i reported this on the 15th May and it's STILL not workmfg, despite assurances from the mods on here, no one has been in contact and nothing appears to be happening.. Great customer service, not! 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 18 of 23

Go to solution

Something appears to be happening in that when I log into BT and select Manage BT mail, all of the accounts are now listed and I don't have to go round in the loop to reset the password etc..

However, when I click on any of the accounts, it opens the web mail page and then tells me "The selected BT account is not available" ? ? 

Still no contact from BT 😞 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 19 of 23

Go to solution

Hi @Frontera2

I have just received confirmation that this should be sorted out now.

Can you check it out when you get the chance and drop me a reply on here to let me know please?

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 20 of 23

Go to solution

Hi,

Stil not working I'm afraid.. When I log in via webmail, I receive the error message stating that "Selected Account - BT Mail account is unavailable" 

This is what happened last time I believe just before it was finally fixed? 

0 Ratings