cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arh99
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Ashes extended highlights

Is there any way of watching the extended ashes highlights without having to watch live. The highlights of day 4 were on at 9am this morning and are on again this evening, but it's a nuisance not being able to watch on catch up.

Also, would like to find the extended highlights for days 1,2,3 but can't find them any more. The 10 minute catchup is a bit short and no time to watch the whole day replay.

Cheers

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Ashes extended highlights

That is curious! The extended highlights for the first three days were available on the app / web site but they have now disappeared. What's the story here?
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 5

Hi @arh99 and @gomezz Sorry that the extended highlights could not be found last night. Please can you check again and post back to let me know if they are available for you now?

cheers

John

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 5

Seeing Days 3 and 4 on the app. Days 1, 2 and 5 still missing.

Now found Days 1 and 2 under Catch-up for specific days play but still no Day 5.

The inconsistency in shortcut placement on the app is irritating.

And can't find anything on the web site.

0 Ratings
arh99
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

I've found days 1,2,3 & 4 on the web site - seartching for "ashes extended" finds them - slightly confusing that the length indicated doesn't include the hours so they only look about 11 mins long, play the video shows the correct length.

Can't find a search facility on the app, but as gomezz says I found them under catch up.

Also, couldn't find day 5 hightlights. Would be useful if the TV guide could link to the catch-up version of a program that has already been broadcast.