cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mstrobez
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Astronomical Charges for overseas calls I've NEVER made!

Hi,

I have emailed in but got a reply saying I would hear back within 7 days and since your sending me threatening emails to suspend my account and add even further charges to an already absurd amount I thought this would be my best bet!

I have no idea how you've calculated my bill to the astronomical charge you've come up with. Your combining 2 months bills into one for some very strange reason, firstly what is that all about? Secondly, I am fully aware that last month I made a few calls to mobiles but for some reason you've decided to also charge me ridiculous amounts to overseas numbers I simply haven't called! Australia is one - Israel and a few others I've seen. I do not ever call overseas, and a number of these calls were made at times I wouldn't of even been at the house!

Please do not send emails threatening to charge me more or restrict my services when I cannot even view how on earth you've calculated such a farcical bill. Please get in contact with me immediately to explain what on earth has happened.

Thanks

Marcus
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Astronomical Charges for overseas calls I've NEVER made!

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.
Everyone posting here, are just BT customers like myself

This is a public forum which can be viewed worldwide, so please do not post any personal information, especially phone numbers, account numbers, fault numbers, address information or email addresses, as this could be used to impersonate you.

Have you checked your phone line to make sure that its the same number, and has not been crossed with another?

Dial 1470 17070 and listen to the number announcement to see if its your number.

0 Ratings