cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
widelord
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Atrocious BT Customer 'Service' and technical assistance.

I've had a call logged with BT since August, reference is **********. The initial problem was that I couldn't update my email address within My BT as my old one was no longer in use.

The call centre staff were also unable to change the email address so decided to reset the password and username (to their personal gmail address) but chose the wrong account - I also manage my elderly mother in law's account. I have no idea why they did this as I had never given them either the phone number or account number for this account, the only similarity was the email address which I wanted registered against my account.

What I have now is this - two My BT accounts which cannot see either online bill. I've been on the phone again this morning with another member of call centre staff who basically said they don't know why I can't see either account and wanted to log another case.

Please can somebody from the UK who knows what they are doing please contact me urgently, my details are on the case reference above.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Atrocious BT Customer 'Service' and technical assistance.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum.

Once you get a reply, if you click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi Widelord,

Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details and I'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
widelord
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

OK, I've filled in the form with my contact details.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

The forum mods normally reply within 3/5 working days to you personally by either phone or email

0 Ratings