Here is my problem....
- I have a home phone line / broadband / tv via Sky at present.
- I have just ordered a full package from BT to replace - Fibre b'band/BT TV and BT phone etc
- BT phoned today to advise that my phone line is an 'Auxilary' line and needs to be changed to a standard line or I need to be allocated a new number. They advise my current provider (I assume Sky) needs to mark the line as 'Standard' rather than 'Auxilary'.
- The reason I have this problem.....
- I have 5 lines coming into the house - my residential line (which I want BT to use) and 4 business lines (2 of us work at home and I thought we had two lines but I believe we each have a phone and data line (ISDN?)
- If I ask BT to allocate me a new number or if I ask Sky to change the residential line from Auxilary to Standard will either option give me a problem - what I am most concerned about is stopping my business lines working??!!