cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 150

BAD BAD MOTOGP COMMENTARY :-(

Been excited to watch Moto GP since Valencia last year. Paid to get BT sport so we can watch our favourite sport. Sat down to watch and wanted to scream at the TV within 5 minutes of Moto 3 FP1. Why oh why have BT sport chosen Keith Heuwen? He is the most annoying commentator ever; he talks bull most of the time, inturupts Julian Ryder (the best thing about the coverage), sucks up to Julian Ryder "oh its so nice to work with you again Jules" being the most used catchpharse of the day, cant pronounce the riders names, and loves the sound of his own voice. 

As an avid Eurosport viewer all I can say is BT sport- get rid of this clown, bring Toby Moody in. As fans of this sport we now have no choice but to watch this attempt at coverage. I can imagine a lot of fans are going to be VERY annoyed. 

MOODY AND SPALDERS WITH RYDER PLEASE. 

149 REPLIES 149
Highlighted
Message 2 of 150

Re: BAD BAD MOTOGP COMMENTARY :-(

Personal preference really.

I honestly can't abide his accent (no offence any essex viewersSmiley Wink) but i'd much rather listen to him than BBC's Parrish waffle on about Barry Sheene while Cox coughs up his liver between repeating "nightmare in a bubble cart" every other sentence.

Hopefully the race commentary will be less chit-chat and more..well, commentary!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 150

I would have prefered julian and parish. But yeah change is never good. Cox had his thing of interrupting parish at every turn to add nothing to the commentary. It could be worse, it could be the charlie cox show, by himself, and he would have no problems talikng about **bleep** from the start to finish of each race, while missing the whole entire race.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 150

i agree with srkelly58 
Keith Heuwens commentary  grates on me , im over here in Northern ireland and ive had to listen to him many many times talking s**** and making mistakes on epic battles in road racing from Ulster gp ,North west 200  and Iom tt .

Half the time he sounds like hes going to have an orgasm over something and nothing , i thought he was going to make a mess over himself when he seen the new track graphic

Highlighted
Message 5 of 150

Day 2- Keith huwens doesnt know the difference between Pedrosa and Marquez. 

Also he thinks its Helmet Bradl not Stefan Bradl racing. 

Only another 17 rounds to go.... oh and 5 years :-(. 

Even the kids are disapointed. First thing they said was where has the good commentator gone......

Highlighted
Message 6 of 150

cant agree more
Highlighted
Message 7 of 150

the whole family hates his commentary
Highlighted
Message 8 of 150

not watched 2nd day yet but 1st day was enough, he has to go
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 9 of 150

The worst commentary I have ever heard, I thought Eurosport was bad but this is a whole new level of dire. They seem to spend most of the time talking a load of carp that is not related to anything happening on circuit.

I guess BT sport spent all its money on getting the football so we now have to suffer these idiots. Would help if they knew what the flags meant and I quote Hodgson "Crutchlow rides just like Lorenzo" what total bullocks!

Love Motogp hate Dorna nad BT Sport for making it look stupid...

Mr Grumpy

Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 150

I'm a bit deaf so I'm not bothered with the commentary, I couldn't give a hoot who is commentating, it's just great to be able to watch the racing! I'm thankful for small mercies and am happy to say I don't hate anyone or anything! I got all that out of my system many years ago.
0 Ratings