Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SuffolkKev
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

BB Anywhere contract near end and I want to keep broadband but not the mobile

Hi

I'm on BB anywhere and I believe my contract ends in July. I want to keep the broadband bit as I've always been happy with BT but I no longer want the mobile as I can get a better deal elsewhere. Could one of the moderators advise me as to what to do. I want to keep my mobile number.

Thanks

Kev

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Bazza
Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: BB Anywhere contract near end and I want to keep broadband but not the mobile

When your contract end for BB anywhere, you should be able to renew to a "normal broadband" contract, without any problem.

Double check the end date of the BBA contract, otherwise its likely that there will be a termination fee, other than that contact them for a pac code (or whatever its called) and this will allow you to transfer the number onto another provider.

regards

Bazza

0 Ratings
Storm_Force
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: BB Anywhere contract near end and I want to keep broadband but not the mobile

I have just done the same, simpy ring and say you want to cancel the anywhere part, you should be given a good deal to recontract on option3. Remember to ask for your porting code if you wish to take your mobile number with you.

0 Ratings