cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dunluce
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

BB Talk. Enabled voicemail but sent order for new BB Talk number instead!

Hopefully one of the nice BT staff that frequent this forum can help me resolve this before it's too late and my old BBtalk number is lost.

I have had the BB Talk number for 7 months as part of my BT BB Option 3 package.

I have never been able to enable voicemail on the BB Talk number.  Yesterday I read on the forums here how to do it, and followed the instructions.

It now seems that instead of activating the voicemail on my BB talk number BT have issued me with a new BB talk number via email.  At this moment in time I have been on the phone with the Indian help desk for 40 mins.  They say my old number cannot be given back to me and there is nothing that can be done.  Their only help is to send me a form to complain!

If I can't have my old number back then perhaps someone can actually do what I asked on the new number,that is enable the free voice mail service, and if possible actually get the handset tones to work when dialling on the BB talk number.

That has never been sorted despite trying all the setting and BT sending a new handset.

Can anyone help? 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Dunluce
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: BB Talk. Enabled voicemail but sent order for new BB Talk number instead!

Anybody?

0 Ratings
minusdot
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: BB Talk. Enabled voicemail but sent order for new BB Talk number instead!

Do you actually use the BBTalk? I think I've read that sometimes they just switch off unused numbers...

0 Ratings