cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 6

BB Talk

Go to solution

I'm pleased for the OP, but I'm livid that s/he has had their BB Talk number replaced after losing it, and I cant.  Just seen the post.

Edit:-

I'm really stonking mad and furious about this. Resisting every inclination to throw a Victor Meldrew about it.

When someone from the mothership reads this, could they offer an explanation please.

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: BB Talk

Go to solution

Perhaps the policy has changed, after a number of complaints?

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

AQ

I still think if the mods take up your case then you can get your BBtalk back just not the same number - I did it and tmcu looks like will also get it back.  I don't think time since cancellation is a factor

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

imj I was told in no un-certain terms it was impossible.

Edit:

And that came from the mod team.

AQ.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@Keith_Beddoe wrote:

Perhaps the policy has changed, after a number of complaints?

Thats spot on.  Policy has changed. Smiley Wink

AQ.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

then I am proof things have changed - so maybe with mod help you may get it back just with a different number.  now need mod comments

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings