Output power (Down/Up):18.1 dBm / 12.3 dBm
FEC Events (Down/Up):73 / 212
CRC Events (Down/Up):0 / 40
Loss of Framing (Local/Remote):0 / 0
Loss of Signal (Local/Remote):0 / 0
Loss of Power (Local/Remote):0 / 0
HEC Events (Down/Up):0 / 14
Error Seconds (Local/Remote):0 / 7

How do I get a better d/load speed plse ?????

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: BB speed

welcome to the forum

are you connected to the test socket or the master socket?

your connection time is only 9hrs is that due to you manually resetting ot the router dropping connection?  are you having problems with dropped connection?

try quiet line test  dial 17070 option 2  should hear nothing and best with corded phone  if cordless dull hum normal

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
b1kers
Message 3 of 8

Hi No internal wiring : one socket phone and internet via a filter;

Have tried quiet test no problem; Has my d/load been capped ?

D/load constant at 247k for last month : Cheers

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

you download has not been capped - BT do not cap download but do 'manage' if downloading p2p

your problem is very low connection speed hence wht questions a bout your connection time and reasons it so so short?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
b1kers
Message 5 of 8

Just recv,d a hub3 and did a reset hence the short time :

I dont understand the high upload speed Ithought

it should be slower than the d/load speed ??

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 8

you are on 21CN where upload speed is abouy 1000 whereas on previous adslmax it was 448.  as I said your connection speed speed should be far higher so it's not upstream speed is high it's your down that is very low.

have you been restating the hub a few time to see if you can improve your connection speed?  your noise margin is also high suggesting a few disconnections

0 Ratings
b1kers
Message 7 of 8

I prev had a speed touch 330 modem,and UP graded to a hub3 😞

The speed has remained constant at 247k for weeks.

My leadiin has "Bunny lugs " ie grease filled clips on the facia board.

wonder if I need a new dropwire ( ex bt eng ...34 yrs digit maint )

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 8

if you have tried quiet line test and that is fine then line would appear to be ok for your broadband.  the stats suggest there have been a few disconnections in a short space of time which has increased your noise margin and dropped your conenction speed.  could that have happened when you were changing everything over?  did you use a new filter and rj11 cable when you got new HH3?

0 Ratings