cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kenpeel
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

BBT number not in welcome email and not associated with my BB email account or my normal account

I would like to activate BBT on my Home Hub, but I cannot find my BBT number.

Despite what it says on the website, it isn't in the welcome email I had or any email from BT.

The links in the welcome email to activate BBT don't work, I get a page not found.

When I attempt to recover the number by entering my email address I receive an email saying no BBT number is associated with the email address.  I get this when I enter by Broadband email address or the email address on my account (for billing).

I have tried to phone Broadband technical support, but three times this evening I have been "moving up the queue" for over half an hour before giving up.  It doesn't seem that my call is important after all.

So, as suggested by the on hold message, I have registered with Twitter and Tweeted about this and now I am posting in the BT community forum.

Community forum people, how can I find out my BBT number and activate BBT on my Home Hub?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
allanm
Contributor
Message 2 of 2

Re: BBT number not in welcome email and not associated with my BB email account or my normal account

This is a long shot , but have you looked in your MY BT account details? Mine show my BBT tele number ......

Capture.PNG

0 Ratings