cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 6

BEWARE!!!! Max customers with BT Sport

A message to everyone who re-contracted BT TV Max with the PROMISE of FREE BT Sport. BT are attempting to charge us the full £3.50 monthly charge for BT Sport. I have now received my bill, and like some others have posted, BT are adding on a charge of £3.50 which I take as them breaking THEIR agreement with ME.

Please be aware of what they are doing and seek to rectify before it's too late.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 6

*****UPDATE*****

*****UPDATE*****

Rang and spoke with an Indian guy. He transferred me to Retentions who preceeded to transfer me to Billing. After a heck of a wait (total call time 49 minutes) the guy in Billing said it would have to be escalated but that I was correct in saying I should not be billed for BT Sport.

He has told me to expect a call in the next few days from the Escalations people to confirm the refunds have been actioned and that no further billing for BT Sport would appear in subsequent bills.

We'll see what happens next.

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 3 of 6

Re: *****UPDATE*****

Please let us all know how you get on. I'm just under 8 months in to an 18 month contract for Entertainment Max plus Infinity 2. After renewing all my BT contracts near the end of January for18 months.

Darren

0 Ratings
rugbyguy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Re: BEWARE!!!! Max customers with BT Sport

Complain to Ofcom I just have.

0 Ratings
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 6

@ney

I had also posted a warning on the TV section of these forums as this related to tv packages. That thread was moved in here to the Billing section where I had already began this thread. Makes you wonder how some people actually earn these priveleges. No matter, you can follow the other thread here https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/WARNING-to-Max-customers-with-BT-Sport/td-p/1770297

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 6 of 6

Thanks for the link and update.

Darren
0 Ratings