cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cgm3100
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

BROADBAND HELP

so I moved into a new property in match and still no internet that is actually useable from bt after 3 engineers. The last engineer found a fault on the phone line and now I have no noise on the line so why has my internet speeds not gone up at all from the unusable speeds off 0.13 Mbps that I am getting? Please help!
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
XRaySpeX
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: BROADBAND HELP

Please post your full Router Stats. For a Home Hub see on here: Broadband Top Tips . Full router stats are key to any speed & connection issues.

What does BT Broadband Availability Checker estimate for your phone number? Post just the whole table and the line above it, blanking out your phone number. If it doesn't recognise your phone number, use the Address Checker, not the Postcode Checker.

Message 3 of 7

Hi @Cgm3100 and welcome.

I'm sorry you're having problems with the connection. If you can post the details as requested by @XRaySpeX I'm sure we'll be able to help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Cgm3100
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

IMG_1802.PNG
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

your link does not work it is better to post your images directly to the forum
0 Ratings
XRaySpeX
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 7

That's a file on your PC. We can't see it. Just copy results to a post.

Message 7 of 7

Hi @Cgm3100,

Thanks for posting. @XRaySpeX and @john46 are correct. Can you copy and paste the results onto your post and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings