Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 10

BT Answer 1571 and BT Privacy with Caller Display

Go to solution

Hi,

I took advantage of registering for free for this some time ago and received the confirmation e mail. When does it start? It certainly hasn't as of yet? Why do i have an uneasy feeling about this......given the amount of time BT have cocked up my original installation, the three bills i have had so far, have all been incorrect and the on going saga with Sainsbury vouchers........I thought this one thing would go through okay................How STUPID i am!!!!

Existing BT Privacy with Caller Display customers can pre-register to get the service free for 12 months (a new 12 month line rental contract applies). Otherwise BT Privacy with Caller Display will cost £1.75 a month from January 4. The 12 month free product will continue to be available for sale after January 4.

I understand from other posts that this should now be showing and i should have the caller display and 1571 service......well i haven't. I really would appreciate somebody looking in to this for me, given the absolute shambles of a switch over from Sky that i have had from October.

Regards

Robert Sproson

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 2 of 10

Re: BT Answer 1571 and BT Privacy with Caller Display

Go to solution

Can anybody please assist???

Rob

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

This is only a customer to customer help page.

You should be able to select it from this page, near the top.

http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumerProducts/util/vendorRedirector.jsp?productId=CON-27455...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Sir,

Forgive me, but the  page you have directed me to is to order the product???? I have already ordered it and it has not happened, hence my posting here ????

Rob

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Hi Rob,

I can look into this for you. Please send me in your details using the "Contact Us" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Hi Paddy,

Any news please, i have not heard nothing since replying via your tab?

Regards

Rob

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Hi Paddy,

Any news please, i have not heard nothing since replying via your tab?

Regards

Rob

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Hi,

Can somebody please help with this query - i have heard nothing from the previous Mod who said they would look into this for me.

I took advantage of registering for free for this some time ago and received the confirmation e mail. When does it start? It certainly hasn't as of yet? Why do i have an uneasy feeling about this......given the amount of time BT have cocked up my original installation, the three bills i have had so far, have all been incorrect and the on going saga with Sainsbury vouchers........I thought this one thing would go through okay................How STUPID i am!!!!

Existing BT Privacy with Caller Display customers can pre-register to get the service free for 12 months (a new 12 month line rental contract applies). Otherwise BT Privacy with Caller Display will cost £1.75 a month from January 4. The 12 month free product will continue to be available for sale after January 4.

I understand from other posts that this should now be showing and i should have the caller display and 1571 service......well i haven't. I really would appreciate somebody looking in to this for me, given the absolute shambles of a switch over from Sky that i have had from October.

I really am sick and tired of being fobbed off , false promises and having to ring back and repaest myself over and over with anything BT related. It really was the worst move i ever made coming fromSky to Bt in October - nothing has been easy, worked or just simply happened with BT- absolutely woeful customer service or customer care!!!

Robert Sproson

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Hi sproey,

I'm sorry about the delay getting back to you. Your email is nearly at the top of our queue and we'll be in touch at some stage today.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Hi,

An update.....

Thanks Stuart, everything is sorted now- thanks for all your help Smiley Happy

Regards