Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spock999
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

BT Anytime - Isle of man calls

Hi,

I have the BT Anytime package. Does this include calls to the Isle of Man? I have tried looking on the BT website with absolutely no joy.

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Anytime - Isle of man calls

The dialling code for the Isle of Man is 01624, a regular UK code and therefore included.

[EDIT: On reflection, the Channel Islands also have regular UK dialling codes, but they are specifically excluded; the Isle of Man isn't.]

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Tim1946
Message 3 of 5

Is this advice up to date for 2018?

The Isle of Man is not in the UK or the EU.

I phoned BT today and was told land line  calls to the Isle of Man are included in my weekend anytime package. I am not confinced as they sounded unsure and had had to ask colleagues.

Vodaphone, my mobile provider,  excludes calls to Isle of Man from International package add-on.

So before I make my call on my land line to 01624****** I want to be sure.

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 4 of 5

Hi, following this link the Isle of Man is not listed on the International list should therefore so fall within calls to the UK.

Perhaps we need a Mod to underline this theory?

Stew

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

You are posting on a thread that is six years old so is most likely not up to date.

See link for 2018 call tariff

https://www.productsandservices.bt.com/assets/pdf/BT_PhoneTariff_Residential.pdf

0 Ratings