Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barneytolsta
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT BROADBAND AVAILABILITY CHECKER with wrong info preventing order

Good afternoon everyone,

I am writing this on behalf of a family member.  She lives in an area that went live for infinity ordering last week. Infact she lives right oppisite DSLAM number 2 in the village.  The exchange is just 50 yards up the road for that.  My parents just live 4 doors down and placed their order no problem.  My auntie who lives closer cant place any order because the avaliablilty checker has the followning message:

BT BROADBAND AVAILABILITY CHECKER
Telephone Number 01851890**7 on Exchange NORTH TOLSTA

Featured Products

Downstream Line Rate(Mbps)

Upstream Line Rate(Mbps)

Downstream Range(Mbps)

Availability Date

----------

This line does not have left in jumpers.

Note: Please note that postcode and address check results are indicative only. Most accurate results can be obtained from a telephone number check.

Thank you for your interest.

This is a mistake as all lines in the village were EO up to the point they put the new DSLAM's in.  Who can i talk too so that this can be chased up?  To me it looks like just a wrong record.  If that is correct what could be the cause of this an how can it be sorted?

Thabks in advance.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT BROADBAND AVAILABILITY CHECKER with wrong info preventing order

write to openreach  https://www.formwize.com/run/survey3.cfm?id=7214&embed

you may get auto response so just keep trying unil you get reply from an actual person

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

looking at the openreach checker for your post code services have not yet gone live
0 Ratings
barneytolsta
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

John,

My parents live 4 doors down and ordered Infinity last week so the postcode is live for orders as they are in the same code. Intact the houses either side have ordered without issue. It's just this one line that is the issue.
0 Ratings