cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennllo
Message 1 of 3

BT BROADBAND DESKTOP

Unable to launch the desktop help. Keep getting a blank screen with just the blue dots going round. I uninstalled it and reinstalled but still the same. Need help as i keep losing my broadband connection even though the box has all blue lights and been restarted. Please help

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT BROADBAND DESKTOP

Hi can you explain more about your losing connection are you using wireless or ethernet cable to connect your pc to your hub or is the hub just disconnecting post back with more details please also you would be best advised to remove bt help completely as it has caused some people more problems than it is worth
0 Ratings
raymie67
Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT BROADBAND DESKTOP

I would second that, you will get more help on this forum then using that bit of software.

I never got past first base with it since the first thing it insisted was the ludicrous insistance that I switch my PC to use DHCP rather than have a static ip address (which is ok for web browsing but not for anything needing port forwarding)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post was helpful then please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question fully then please select ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings