cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 19

Re: BT Basic

Go to solution

Sorry to hear you're no closer to getting it resolved.  

From our side, the second form they sent out has finally arrived 6 days after the date they printed/sent it  - the first form, allegedly sent on 25th Jan, never did arrive.  The form we received says we need to complete and return it within 14 days of the date of the letter, which is amazing when they've already used up 6 of the 14 days to get it to us in the first place!

We'll get it signed and returned by special delivery so there's no excuses for having not received it and see what happens after that. 

0 Ratings
Tonyhus
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 19

Go to solution
Exactly! My 3rd form was dated 17th Jan and arrived Sat 28th. I sent it off 1st thing Mon 30th Jan. So it has to arrive the following day to have any chance of being processed. Could be a crafty ploy by BT?
0 Ratings
Tonyhus
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 19

Go to solution
Please can someone call me to try & resolve this simple issue. Really frustrated now after 5 months of trying. Is there a high level complaints number or email I can contact?
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 14 of 19

Go to solution

@Tonyhus I'm really sorry about this, I've asked the BT Basic team to give you a call.

0 Ratings
Tonyhus
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 19

Go to solution
Hi Neil, no call this afternoon. The number that called me yesterday afternoon was the same as yours this morning so maybe it wasn't BT Basic after all but one of your lady colleagues. Anyway she said she was emailing someone in BT Basic team.
0 Ratings
Tonyhus
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 19

Go to solution
No call from anyone yesterday
0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 17 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @Tonyhus,

Neil is out of the office until tomorrow. As per Neil, I've chased this up at the highest levels I can go. They will be getting back in touch with you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Tonyhus
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 19

Go to solution
Finally it appears switch to BT Basic happening today. Just received email confirmation.
0 Ratings
margaret58
Beginner
Message 19 of 19

Go to solution

I am experiencing the same problem with my 84yr old mother. I have been trying to get her on to the BT basics package. She has now sent 4 forms and qualifies, I have been told several conflicting reasons none of them true. I am now going to reopen a complaint I made after the third form was not accepted with no explanation. I have spent over 2hours on the phone speaking to several different people none of whom seem able to resolve the issue. I am begining to think its all a con. I have been sending forms since early Feb and they are still charging my mum the full rental

0 Ratings