Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clique-al
Contributor
Message 1 of 17

BT Bill / Package Issue...........

Go to solution

Hi folks, I’m looking for some advice on the following:

I’ve just had phone & online chat with BT assistance support (India !!!) about an issue on my recent BT bill. Unfortunately, feel that it was difficult to get proper response / answer to points raised and not sure if things will be resolved by them properly as said.

FYI - My package consists of :-

• BT TV - Entertainment 
  • BT Sport Pack
  • BT Sport HD Pack

The question put to them was my bill was showing duplicate charge under TV for HD Extra which I've managed to get resolved. However, the main point I was asking about is the note given / shown on bill as follows:

Quote - “We have made some change to your HD package so you will now get our full range of HD content at no additional charge” - Unquote. 

I have not been able establish from them what this means or if I’m getting the full HD content as described above. Any thoughts from you folks would be appreciated on this.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
clique-al
Contributor
Message 2 of 17

Re: BT Bill / Package Issue...........

Go to solution

Hi, Folks / Mods - Just follow-up to see if anyone can give some feedback / clarity on the note on my bill.

"We have made some change to your HD package so you will now get our full range of HD content at no additional charge"

Thks.

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 3 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @clique-al

Thanks for posting back!

It's difficult to give you an answer without having a look at your account.  Have a go chatting with our billing live chat team

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
clique-al
Contributor
Message 4 of 17

Go to solution

Hi, Robbie - Thks for your prompt response much appreciated.

I've already had online chat & phone discussion with bill team (India) without any success.

Fyi, the only HD channels within my current package that I have are standard freeview HD & BT Sport HD ones.

Within my Entertainment (plus!!) subscription there are HD channels (not subscribed) and are wondering if they are planning to give me these channels now at no additional charge..????

Who in UK would be able to help / clarify this for me.

Thks, Al

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 5 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @clique-al Sorry they couldn't clarify this for you. 

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
clique-al
Contributor
Message 6 of 17

Go to solution

Hi, John - Thks for response and have now sent you details as requested. Await your feedback.

0 Ratings
clique-al
Contributor
Message 7 of 17

Go to solution
Hi JohnC2, Have not had any update from BT yet since forwarding details to you direct. Can you get back to me asap, as now 28/07. Thks Al.
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 8 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @clique-al,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We've been extremely busy over the last few days. 

I've had a look at our email queue and can confirm that we have your details. There are a few cases a head of you in the queue and we'll reply as soon as we can.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
clique-al
Contributor
Message 9 of 17

Go to solution
Hi, Thks and noted, agree that's why been in touch with the MOD who are looking into this for me.
0 Ratings
clique-al
Contributor
Message 10 of 17

Go to solution
Hi PaddyB, Thks for your update and noted. I'll await your further news. Thks Al
0 Ratings