Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bdisco
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

BT Broadband Extra - Ordering

Hi,

I recently received a letter from BT offering 'BT Broadband Extra' with an offer code to quote. The letter also says 'If you preferorder online and you'll also get a £25 Sainsburys Gift Card'.

I can't see anywhere that I can order this product through the website - I've tried going through the order process for Broadband in the hope a dialogue box to enter the offer code might appear at the billing stage, but that doesn't seem to be the case either. I'd rather order online and get the £25 card if possible...

Does anyone have any ideas? Many thanks.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Ectophile
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Broadband Extra - Ordering

Would that be the "Unlimited Broadband Extra" that's about 1/2 way down this page? http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/broadband/packages

BT keep changing their packages, so it's hard to keep up.

0 Ratings
bdisco
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

No, I assume it's a quiet offer that's been sent to tempt long term phone customers that haven't taken broadband from BT. 12 months free.

I'll call them again to query but haven't been able to get through yet.
0 Ratings
Ectophile
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 7

It does sound like you'll have to phone them to find out how to order on-line, which sounds a bit daft.  Perhaps they forgot to put the address of the special web link in the letter.

0 Ratings
ianfiander
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Hi - Did you manage to get this sorted out?  I have the same problem trying to get the offer for my father in law, and despite several phone calls to Bt have not managed to to find anyone who can provide the address of a page that will allow me to apply for it. 

Thank you.

0 Ratings
bdisco
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Sadly not. Being lazy I decided to go for Infinity, tempted by the 6 months free and £125 Sainsburys voucher, rather than the hassle of phoning up. Although I think that the usage limit may prove to be an issue for me...
0 Ratings
ianfiander
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Thank you for your quick reply. I hope the package you went for proves OK. I'll keep pursuing this with BT and see if I get anywhere.
0 Ratings