cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beenrippedoff
Aspiring Contributor
Message 31 of 34

Re: BT Broadband usage scam??

Ah.... sorry if I didn't explain properly. It was I'm the realms of... "This is what we are doing" There was no "do you want it" .
0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 32 of 34

So it was a dodgy sales pitch to get you to sign up.

0 Ratings
beenrippedoff
Aspiring Contributor
Message 33 of 34

Well I didn't actually have to sign up. .. but yes that's the opinion of the ombudsman! However subsequently I had to "sign up" for an unlimited package which I still maintain I didn't need.
0 Ratings
Matrix
Beginner
Message 34 of 34

Your unfading defence of… 'corporate honesty and integrity' is most scintillatingly rare among the more informed in corporate historical facts… perhaps even more so by more well-informed lawyers to the tune of multibillion pay-outs over the many years.

Let’s try a certain more recent prestigious car manufacturer shall we… But, that would be very silly to assum they knew about the problem... but chose to over looked it for profit, would it not? Nope, Giulty as charged!

Personally in my case; I do not call being Charged 350.00 for data that was impossable to have be used at the time the bill states... and may I confidantly add, with a little research across 'all networks forums' this is not an 'old accurance' ether my friend. but to the tune of millions in free unrestricted revenue with no come backs to the supplyier it appearse... why stop it?

If only all users did a little more research and recording.. a pattern is there... No conspircy... I, like others.. had no choice... but to pay the known 'rip-off' which is still...unchecked or regulated, and needs no prof! 

0 Ratings