cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

BT Broadband

I am new costumer and since i sing contract i receive all  and never get any signal at present time is 3-rd  bill and when try to speak with somebody they just transfer my call to different person and nothing change.... People better go for sky bt is **bleep** i will just stop to pay them and get something from sky better and cheaper 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT Broadband

If you are looking for help with your broadband connection you will need to give more details about what the problem is.

If you do stop paying BT's bill you will be cut off and a debt collection agency will become involved. This could lead you to a whole lot of problems so I would advise against doing that. 

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

There is 2 diferent properties at same address and house number and when I aply for bt broadband lady call me and say need to find out wich line is in my property and will call me back and this was all from them recieve router conect it and nothing no signal at all. I try too many times to fix that . when i call customer service they get my name and adress and put me on hold for 20min and close the phone after that. just real **bleep** why  i must pay for something what i didn't have and if i stop to pay i'll be in troble

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

It would appear that you have a problem that the forum members will not be able to help you with.

The moderators of the forum have been informed of your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this post.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

i'll see what will happen but will try to find other way to fix that.... thank you
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 8

I'm sure a moderator will be able to help. So check back on the forum .

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

thank you
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hi SimeonG

Please send us an email using the contact the mods link in my profile.

I can have this investigated for you.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings