cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
apskinner
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT Broke Suresignal - Again

I'm opening a new thread because the previous ones all look to be over a year old.

In the last two weeks my Vodafone SureSignal that has worked fine for Months has been working intermittently and finally failing completely to work.

Vodafone first of all say the problem is with BT Broadband who have made a change that causes the SS not to be able to contact its servers, they say 'we have no idea how long it will take to fix, and its out of our hands' - what excellent customer service eh?

They even LIE to us by telling us its fixed and a day later no it isn't, we have no cellular coverage from any provider in our village, and I'm NOT buying a new phone with Wifi calling - why should I?

So I ask BT - of course our dear call centre collegeues have no idea, and don't even help to find someone who can advise. Fundamentally they don't care its equipment from Vodafone after all.

Some of the other older threads talk about configuration settings on the HH5, BUT this shouldn't be necessary, its only broken in the last 2 weeks, BT should fix it!! Customers should not have to twiddle with HH settings.

If you to have a SS and have recently started having the same frustrations let me know, I intend to raise this with as many Social Media & Press Sites I can until Vodafone or BT or preferably both find a solution.

Name & Shame seems the only solution these days, customer service is non-existent with either of these Behemoths 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
apskinner
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Broke Suresignal - Again

No response, clearly no-one at BT cares either

Neither about the SureSignal Problems or about my landline now being down for a week.

Next stop Ofcom

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Broke Suresignal - Again

This is a BT residential customer to customer forum. Your post does not go to BT. The only BT staff are the forum moderators who do not necessarily read all the posts.

If nobody has replied to your post it will probably be because none of the customers who use this forum have an answer for you.

0 Ratings