Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicktuk159
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

BT Cloud 2gb that should be 50gb

Go to solution

It seemed so simple and so obvious ... the email said I needed to upgrade to 50gb as I was nearing my 2gb limit so I immediately applied to upgrade and now, several months later, I'm paying for 50gb, have even paid for two simultaneous 50gb upgrades (!) and mycloud says I have 50gb but on the same page it assures me that I've used my 2gb and need to upgrade ... everytime BTcloud on my PC and laptop tries to work I get an onscreen message saying I need to upgrade as I've run out of space! Now the PC can't connect to BTcloud even though I can sign in 😞

I've literally spent hours chatting to the various help desks who have only wanted my details to pass on to others who, I am assured, are treating this as a PRIORITY .... and yet several months down the road it still isn't fixed/working.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Cloud 2gb that should be 50gb

Go to solution

Welcome to the forum. A moderator should be along soon to help you with this.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi Nicktuk159,

I can look into this for you. Please could you send me in your details using the "Contact Us" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
nicktuk159
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks Paddy ... if by contact us you mean contact BT then sadly I have already exhausted my patience re using that avenue .. I used it earlier today and got a reply saying there wasn't a queue to attach my email too so would I please telephone someone instead 😞  I'm happy for you to have my details if you can help as if it isn't fixed soon I will be investigating other sources such as the uniblue that I've just been sent details for

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Paddy means for you to contact him.

Use the link that he has set up

modpicture.jpg

nicktuk159
Aspiring Contributor