cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ExiledTiger
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT Cloud App on Windows does not start

I am having problems with the BT cloud app on one of my computers (it works fine on my other machines).  It was working, but then it stopped and I don't know why.

When I run the app an icon appears in the bottom right of the screen on the taskbar.  When I hover the mouse over it, it says "signed out".  If I click on the icon it goes away.  If I leave it untouched it eventually goes away.  I tried starting the app with the Task Manager running - it never appears in the list of running applications. 

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app.  No change.  It still doesn't run.

Any ideas?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
DavidM
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Cloud App on Windows does not start

Hi @ExiledTiger and welcome.

I'm sorry you're having problems with the App. Can you confirm what OS are you using on the computer you're having problems wih?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
ExiledTiger
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

It's Windows 7.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 4 of 5

Thanks for confirming that @ExiledTiger. Are you using the same OS on all your computers?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
ExiledTiger
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

in total I am using the BT Cloud app on 3 x Win 7 machines and 1 x MacOS.  The Mac and 2 of the Windows boxes are working fine, the 3rd Win 7 box isn't.  As I said, it used to work on that box (it was the 1st one that I set up to use Cloud, and the one that has most of the data that I upload).  It stopped working about 10 days ago.

0 Ratings