cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 21

BT Cloud: Error - System Error: Please login after some time (error code 1008)

Go to solution
Hello, For some time I have been attempting to use my BT Cloud storage but I have continued to face issues. I have spoken for months with technical support but they have simply always marked the case as "Resolved" but without ever resolving the issue. When I try and login to BT Cloud (via any browser) I get the following error: "Error System error: please login after some time" By looking at the browser address, I can see the error code is 1008 (errorCode=1008) Before the MyBT homepage upgrade, it actually stated that my Cloud storage was deactivated and deleted as I'm no longer a customer. I can assure you I have been a boardband (previously TV as well) customer for 2 years+, so I'm very surprised it's stated this. Please can this be issue investigated, as I would really like to use the storage I'm paying for. Given the amount of time spent on this (see previous calls - originally started in June/July), I would also like to raise this as a complaint. Thank you
0 Ratings
20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 2 of 21

Re: BT Cloud: Error - System Error: Please login after some time (error code 1008)

Go to solution
Hello,

For some time I have been attempting to use my BT Cloud storage but I have continued to face issues. I have spoken for months with technical support but they have simply always marked the case as "Resolved" but without ever resolving the issue.

When I try and login to BT Cloud (via any browser) I get the following error: "Error System error: please login after some time" - By looking at the browser address, I can see the error code is 1008 (errorCode=1008)

Before the MyBT homepage upgrade, it actually stated that my Cloud storage was deactivated and deleted as I'm no longer a customer. I can assure you I have been a boardband (previously TV as well) customer for 2 years+, so I'm very surprised it's stated this.

Please can this be issue investigated, as I would really like to use the storage I'm paying for.

Given the amount of time spent on this (see previous calls - originally started in June/July), I would also like to raise this as a complaint.

Thank you
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 21

Re: BT Cloud: Error - System Error: Please login after some time (error code 1008)

Go to solution

Hi @bbeettaa and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you're having so many problems getting the Cloud issue sorted. I'm sure I can lend a hand with this. Can you please drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 21

Go to solution

Hi @bbeettaa Are you able to access the any of the MY Extra's on your MYBT now?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 21

Go to solution
Hi John,

Sorry for the delay, no i still cant access the cloud through myBT or the direct website.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 21

Go to solution

Hi @bbeettaa Thanks for posting back. I will go back and tell the bt.com team it's not fixed and update you as soon as I hear back.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 7 of 21

Go to solution
Hi there,

Any update on this please?

Thanks
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 21

Go to solution

@bbeettaa I can see @JohnC2 has a reminder set to get in touch with you tomorrow with an update.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 21

Go to solution

Hi

I get the same problem, BT support have "suppossedly" fixed it a few times, it has never worked since I changed to BT from Sky 9 months ago, and I've sort of given up, if anyone finds a solution as it looks like BT don't know could they please publish it. I'm running Windows 10 pro 64 Bit, on an Intel Xeon platform.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 21

Go to solution

Hi @Webbers

Welcome and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the problems you're having using BT Cloud.  First of all, can you check that your online account is marked as your primary BT ID?  Check out this link for some help on how to do that - What is a BTID and how do I get one?

Please scroll down the page when it loads.  You're interested in the section that says "Is my BT ID the primary BT ID".

Post back and let me know how you get on with this.

Cheers,

Robbie 

0 Ratings