Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZooBurner
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 6

BT Cloud.. Moving files & Folders

Go to solution

Hiya there

Just got my BT Cloud, I'm using there web interface (rather than download yet another program to my computer) and I cannot find out how to move files or create folders.

I have tried selecting a file and it allows the menu with the three dots, but the options that would allow me to move or create a folder are greyed out.

Does anyone have any tips?  Things like this are very simple in programs like dropbox, or even if you have your own FTP space, its almost as if BT Cloud isn't finished yet!

Andy

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Johnstone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Cloud.. Moving files & Folders

Go to solution
From the "web upload" view do not select a file but click on the three dots which should enable you to create a sub folder within web uploads. Once you have created a subfolder you can select a file or multiples and you will now have the option to move them to your new subfolder or any other sub folder you create.
ZooBurner
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Ahh thank you I get it, that worked a treat 🙂

Many thanks 🙂

0 Ratings
abdoman
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

I know your solution seemed to work for ZooBurner but I can't seem to get it to work. The three dots are ghosted out and cannot be selected, they only become unghosted when a file is selected but then the option to create a folder is ghosted out.

Any help appreciated.

0 Ratings
abdoman
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Solved this but thought I'd post it for anyone else struggling. The three dots were ghosted out because I was viewing the Web Uploads screen in the Files tab. It worked when viewing in the devices tab.
0 Ratings
jlh1
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

I also am having problems with moving folders 

I see on my device the 3 dots but the only two options I see are MOVE TO TRASH and DOWNLOAD but thes e are greyed out so cannot be used. I also see the thre dots on the web screen same thing no facility for making folder or selecting a folder.

secondly I find that all my files have a modified and created date of the date uploaded. what is the use of this. as I cannot find upto date files

0 Ratings