cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Cloud delete

How do you delete multiple files in BT Cloud?  Generally it seems you can delete folders, but there is no obvious way of multi selecting files in any web based view (checkbox to select all, lasso etc).

I have 400+ files in a folder - how do I select 350 of them?

Also is there a way to reset/delete everything in BT cloud?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Cloud delete

Hi @rogerburdass Sorry you are having difficulty deleting files on the cloud service.

Please contact the BT Cloud helpdesk on 0800 500 3114 and they will be able to help you with this.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Cloud delete

Yeah, crazy, that you get advised to call tech support to help you figure out how to perform a selective bulk delete, something that should be easy and intuitive...doh...

Regarding reset, well I am sure you can find the info here, but you can tell the app not to perform any more backups, etc, then delete the lot from your online storage, by selecting the folders, then make sure they are gone from the deleted items too at some point, which should mean you are starting clean, but it wont be long before it all looks a right mess again and you will be stuck trying to figure out something that should be simple...and wondering why it does not work properly...

Best o luck...

0 Ratings